- We provide a full personal and corporate tax service including planning, advice, compliance and liaising with the Revenue Commissioners on behalf of our clients.
- We provide specialist advice in relation to venture capital, reconstructions, and buying and selling a business.
- We undertake tax advisory and compliance work for audit clients and other groups of companies where other firms are auditors.
- We provide tax advice, including estate planning, for individuals, many of whom are company directors, executives, owner managers, and high net worth individuals.
- We have a wide knowledge of different trades and businesses and work closely with our audit colleagues as a team so that we can provide an overall value for money service.
- We advise on employment taxes and related issues.
- We also advise on a range of VAT issues including VAT on property.
- We provide statutory and non-statutory audit services to companies, groups of companies, pension schemes, and not for profit organisations across a broad spectrum of sectors. Our commercially focused, technically excellent, and experienced team ensure that the audit process provides real value to our clients.We adopt a practical risk based approach which is focused on all financial and non – financial considerations. We ensure a consistently high level of partner involvement throughout the process, and are proactive to clients’ needs.
- Our expertise proves invaluable in solving technical accounting and auditing matters in the context of the increasing complexity of accounting and auditing standards. Our experience with public limited companies and international clients means that we have the practical experience of preparing financial statements in accordance with Irish GAAP and IFRS.
- We provide a range of corporate governance and company secretarial services to our clients to ensure that they are meeting their statutory obligations.
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- We provide advice on the most appropriate business structure for a trade or investment.
- We supply financial due diligence services across a wide variety of sectors.
- We carry out share valuation assignments.
- We provide specialist financial expertise in the areas of mergers, acquisitions and disposals giving due regard to the importance of the relevant qualitative and non financial factors.
- We have significant insolvency experience comprising receiverships, creditors’ and members’ voluntary liquidations, Court liquidations, and the provision of pre liquidation advice to directors and shareholders.
We provide extensive litigation support services in a variety of contexts. These include expert witness, marital breakdown and forensic accounting assignments.