We are currently recruiting two trainee Chartered Accountants. Committed trainees can expect to expand their career in the following ways:
- To qualify as Chartered Accountants.
- To develop their commercial and business skills through comprehensive audit training.
- To be challenged while working in a firm with a culture of technical excellence.
- Opportunities to get a solid foundation of both corporate and personal taxation compliance work.
- Unrivaled chances to develop strong taxation skills working on complex consulting assignments including estate planning, due diligences, mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations and property transactions.
- A supportive, professional, learning environment.
- Encouragement to qualify as tax consultants with the Irish Taxation Institute, where appropriate.
- An attractive work life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Exciting career development opportunities.
We are also currently recruiting an appropriate person looking for a career as a tax senior/manager.
Apply for a Career with Barr Pomeroy
Please forward your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org